My Favorite Favorites!

Hey viewers!

I want to talk to you about my favorite favorites! Let’s get started! There will be 5 of my favorite favorites!

Topic: Disney!

1. Rapunzel – One of my favorite favorites in the topic, Disney, would be Rapunzel from the movie Tangled. Rapunzel is my favorite disney princess. Look at the rich blonde hair. I also love the movie songs! So catchy! Her friends are so caring and awesome!

Rapunzel and her chameleon!

Rapunzel and her chameleon!

2. Mulan – Mulan is one of my favorite movies. The songs are so cool and catchy. The plot of the movie is very interesting. There were a lot of sacrifices.

Mulan and her lucky cricket!

Mulan and her lucky cricket!

• Topic: TV Shows

3. My Little Pony – My Little Pony is one of the best shows ever! It’s so interesting! If you want to know what in the world is MLP, check out my page called “MLP Info”.

My Little Pony gang!

My Little Pony gang!

4. Jessie – Jessie is very funny! I love all the characters! I kept watching every episode of it. I even memorize the theme song! It’s so interesting!

Jessie!

Jessie!

5. Good Luck Charlie – I love Good Luck Charlie! It’s one of the best comedy, family friendly shows ever! There are a lot of family members! Phew! There are 5 children!

Good Luck Charlie!

Good Luck Charlie!

So technically, my favorite favorites are in the topic, Disney (Except for MLP)! You could comment YOUR favorite favorites on any of these two topics. If you have any questions, please put it in “Dear Andrielle” Format. I hope you enjoyed my favorite favorites!

Love,

Andrielle

4 thoughts on “My Favorite Favorites!

1. P.S. In the picture of Good Luck Charlie, it’s the older version, that is why it doesn’t show 5 children. This note was for the people who don’t know Good Luck Charlie.

2. G’day Andrielle,
    I love watching Disney movies. My favourite is Lion King. But recently I have also started enjoying those from Pixar like Cars.

What is your favourite Disney movie?

• Well, it’s very hard to choose from all the Disney movies. I really love all the Disney movies. I also like some Pixar movies too. It’s very hard to choose from!